Milano Charming Apartment
Temporary apartment in Milan, Italy
Charming Home is a Temporary Apartment in Milan, Italy. It comes fully furinished and it has a unique atmosphere; 2 BDR, 2 BTH, up to 4 people. An excellent choice for guests looking for an elegant and comfortable house in Milano. Great location; few steps from Repubblica and Central Station (perfect for daytrips), Brera and Porta Nuova district.
Temporary apartment in Milan, Italy, a charming accommodation to rent for short periods. This wonderful 2 bedroom home accommodates up to 4 guests.
WHY THIS APARTMENT?
It offers the perfect blend of style, elegance and walk-to-everywhere convenience. The property is a wonderful accommodation both for executive and corporate travel. The apartment futured Wi-Fi, Smart Tv, fully equipped kitchen, Linen and towels, washing machine, dish washer and much more.
THE LAYOUT OF THIS TEMPORARY HOME
Located on the 4th floor in a nice building with daily doorman, the apartment has everything you could wish to spend a nice stay in Milan.
- Living area with comfortable sofa
- Dining roomnext to the kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen
- The first large bedroom (next to the living) has a double bed, a Smart TV and antique closet and it’s cozily decorated.
- Next to this bedroom the 1st bathroom with bathtub and the laundry room.
- An enchanting wooden door manifactured in Sicily, welcome you to the second bedroom with 2 twins beds ( joinable if needed), a large walk-in-closet and the en-suite bathroom with shower.
If you are looking for an apartment in Milan for temporary stays, during events and conventions such as the Fashion Week or Design week this home it will be the best choice 😉
A comfortable neighborhood
Renting this apartment for temporary stays, you will be exactly between Central Station, Porta Nuova and Porta Garibaldi, a few steps from Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Gae Aulenti and just 10 minutes walk from the famous Brera district.
You can reach the main city center (10 minutes) walking through some of the most characteristic and fascinating areas of the city.
The vacation rental is located just a short walk from the Central Station. Thanks to its immediate proximity, not only can you easily reach Rho Fiera Milano, home to some of the world’s largest trade events, but you can also conveniently organize day trips to the Lake Como or Lake Garda, visit Venice, or travel to Rome, Florence, Naples, and all the most beautiful Italian cities
- CENTRAL STATION, Train and Subway stations > M2 (green line) M3 (yellow line), 250 meters away
- REPUBBLICA STATION, Subway stations > M3 (yellow line) 200 meters away
- MALPENSA EXPRESS TRAIN From/to Airport 200 meters away
- MANY BUS AND PUBLIC TRASPORTS IN THE AREA
Just a 5 minutes away from the Milano Charming Apartment , in Via Benedetto MArcello you will find (on tuesday and saturday morning) a great street market where to buy some typical italian fresh food.
Corso Buenos Aires (10 minutes walking) is one of the most famous shopping streets of Milan
VIA VITTOR PISANI, 20124 MILANO MI
Personal welcome and key exchange Directly at the apartment; our team will show to our guests everything, how to use all amenities with detailed instructions and suggest the best places in the area 😉
>> CHECK-IN ON APPOINTMENT, between 2PM AND 8PM
>> LATE and EARLY CHECK-IN: just on confirmation and availability.
No Check-in after 10PM
One of our team will come and collect the keys Directly at the apartment
>> CHECK-OUT ON APPOINTMENT BY 10 AM
>> LATE CHECK-OUT: just on confirmation and availability.
We will be flexible only if possible 🙂
**The displayed rate is standard and varies based on the season and length of stay
SHORT-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
Full furnished apartments that are ready to move in
- All bills included (water, electricity, gas, condominium and lift fees..)
A conscious and responsible use of devices, water and household equipment is highly recommended
- Wi-Fi, TV and appliance
- Equipped kitchen
- Professionally cleaned apartments, before check-in and after check-out
- Guest service and assitance before, during and after your stay
MID-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
For temporary rentals longer than 3 months
- Bills such as electricity and gas on consuption (depending on properties)
> TOURIST TAX:
3 euro per person per night – the first 14 nights – (children and young people under 18 years are exempt) + GET MORE INFO FROM THE MUNICIPALITY
> CONTRACT REGISTRATION (MID-TERM RENTALS)
For rentals longer than a month
> REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
300 euro or 500 euro – depending on the property
> Security deposits are typically refunded upon departure if the property has no damages
We invite our guests to carefully read all details about the apartment of their interest, clarifying any doubts before making the reservation.
- If the cancellation is made before 30 days prior to arrival the entire booking fee will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is made between 7 and 30 days before arrival, the entire booking fee will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made within 7 days before the arrival date, the booking fee + one night will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made on the day of arrival or during the reservation 50% of the unused nights will be retained.
We rely on a professional cleaning company that follows a precise protocol for each intervention; the company takes care of the best possible sanitisation of every room, surface and element in the property. The linen is washed and treated at high temperatures to best sanitise the fabrics.