Milano Belle Maison
Short Term Accommodation Milan City center, 3 BDR Apartment
This 3 bedroom apartment for short term rental in Milan city center is truly a pearl in the heart of the city. In the finantial district of Milan, close to the Duomo square, La Scala Theater, Last Supper of Leonardo da Vinci. A great place to spend pleasant days
Short Term Accommodation in Milan City center – 3 BDR Apartment in one of the most desirable location of the city.
>> We manage another apartment in the same building if you need more space for your group : MILANO ANTICA APARTMENT
WHY THIS APARTMENT?
The atmosphere of this house is adorable, it seems to live in the elegance of another era with all the comforts of today. The light, the care and the simplicity of each element make it an ideal place to spend a pleasant stay in Milan, whether you are coming for work or traveling with your family.
Although this apartment is in the main center of Milan it is very quiet as it doesn’t have public transport that pass in the street below.
THE LAYOUT OF THIS ACCOMMODATION
The cozy short term accommodation in the center of Milan is located on the third floor (with no lift as it is located inside an historic building). Daytime concierge.
- The living area
- Dining area, with a large table for work or to dine comfortably
- Fully equipped kitchen
- First bedroom, with a large and comfortable double bed.
- Next to it there is a small bathroom with shower.
- A second bedroom also has a comfortable double bed.
- The third bedroom has 1 single bed and 1 single pull-out bed and an en-suite bathroom with shower and sink (no toilet).
- Anothert full bathroom, with a bathtub.
This nice short term rental in Milan city center is truly a pearl in the heart of the city. It will be worth making some effort on the steps to reach it ;-).
The 3 bedroom apartment for short term rent in donwtown Milan, exactly located in the financial district, in the historic center of the city. You are within walking distance of everything.
Located behind Piazza Affari, the Bank of Italy, therefore in the financial district of Milan.
A few steps from Via Meravigli famous for its shops and boutiques, from Piazza Cordusio and Via Dante where you can find all kinds of shops, from Cairoli and the majestic Castello Sforzesco with its wonderful park, from the Teatro alla Scala, from Santa Maria delle Grazie which hosts Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper and, logically, from the Duomo of Milan. All this, less than 5/10 minutes on foot.
This house is also ideal for those who want to visit places such as Lake Como for a day, as Cadorna Station is a 10-minute walk away..
The neighborhood is served by the underground stops
CORDUSIO M1, red line (250 meters away)
CAIROLI M1 Red Line (400 mt)
CADORNA STATION (700 mt)
There are also numerous stops of surface transports such as buses and trams, which will allow you to reach any place in the city with preferential lanes.
Via Santa Maria Fulcorina, Milano
Personal welcome and key exchange Directly at the apartment; our team will show to our guests everything, how to use all amenities with detailed instructions and suggest the best places in the area 😉
>> CHECK-IN ON APPOINTMENT, between 2PM AND 8PM
>> LATE and EARLY CHECK-IN: just on confirmation and availability.
No Check-in after 10PM
One of our team will come and collect the keys Directly at the apartment
>> CHECK-OUT ON APPOINTMENT BY 10 AM
>> LATE CHECK-OUT: just on confirmation and availability.
We will be flexible only if possible 🙂
**The displayed rate is standard and varies based on the season and length of stay
SHORT-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
Full furnished apartments that are ready to move in
- All bills included (water, electricity, gas, condominium and lift fees..)
A conscious and responsible use of devices, water and household equipment is highly recommended
- Wi-Fi, TV and appliance
- Equipped kitchen
- Professionally cleaned apartments, before check-in and after check-out
- Guest service and assitance before, during and after your stay
MID-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
For temporary rentals longer than 3 months
- Bills such as electricity and gas on consuption (depending on properties)
> TOURIST TAX:
3 euro per person per night – the first 14 nights – (children and young people under 18 years are exempt) + GET MORE INFO FROM THE MUNICIPALITY
> CONTRACT REGISTRATION (MID-TERM RENTALS)
For rentals longer than a month
> REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
300 euro or 500 euro – depending on the property
> Security deposits are typically refunded upon departure if the property has no damages
We invite our guests to carefully read all details about the apartment of their interest, clarifying any doubts before making the reservation.
- If the cancellation is made before 30 days prior to arrival the entire booking fee will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is made between 7 and 30 days before arrival, the entire booking fee will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made within 7 days before the arrival date, the booking fee + one night will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made on the day of arrival or during the reservation 50% of the unused nights will be retained.
We rely on a professional cleaning company that follows a precise protocol for each intervention; the company takes care of the best possible sanitisation of every room, surface and element in the property. The linen is washed and treated at high temperatures to best sanitise the fabrics.