Milano Petit San Lorenzo Home
Short Term Apartment in Milan City Center
At the outset of one of Milan’s renowned shopping streets and within mere minutes’ walking distance from Duomo Square, this exquisite 1-bedroom Short Term Apartment in Milan City center emerges as an exceptional solution for guests seeking a fully furnished property in a prime location. The home stocked with everything you need to feel at home.
Discover your ideal short-term apartment in Milan city center with us! Your comfortable home away from home. Explore Milan with ease. Furnished 1 bedroom apartment Milan, 4 people.
WHY THIS APARTMENT?
If you are looking for an apartment for rent in Milan city center it’s the best solution you could hope for. A cozy and inviting short-term rental in a prime location, fully furnished and equipped with everything you’ll need for your stay in Milan
The apartment is filled with natural sunlit and the atmosphere is pleasant and welcoming thanks to the warm tones of the old hardwood floor, combined with the modern furnishing elements located in the context. On the 3rd floor in a bulding with elevator and daily doorman.
- The living room has 2 large and cozy spaces, separable by a sliding door that even allows you to convert one space in a second bedroom
- The dining area has the balcony overlooking Via Torino.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 1 bedroom with double single beds which can be joined together to have a double bed as you prefer
- 1 full bathroom with shower
If you are looking for a short term rental in the city center of Milan with great value, look no further 😉
The vibe of Milan
This apartment is available for short-term stays in Milan city center. The home is in the heart of Milan, surrounded by bars, restaurants, cafes offering an abundance of dining options and culinary delights to choose from.
Located at the end of Via Torino, one of Milan’s most renowned shopping streets, a mere 5-minute stroll along this thoroughfare will lead you to the iconic
- Duomo Square and its Cathedral
- Alla Scala Theatre
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- La Rinascente (a large commercial center offering a variety of interesting items)
- as well as the museums of Palazzo Reale and Museo del Novecento. These museums are housed within the Palazzo dell’Arengario in Piazza del Duomo, showcasing thousands of artworks.
- Sforza Castle
- Navigli Milano
Being in the center of Milan, is full of public transport that will allow you to reach every point of your interest in no time.
The closest metro station are Duomo (M1 Red Line , M3 Yellow line) or Missori (M3 Yellow line)
There are several trams and buses in the street below the house.
There is also the BikeMi service that will allow you to rent bikes and go wherever you want.
The closest train station is Cadorna (about 10 minutes walking)
Some Tours and Activities
Via del Torchio, 20123 Milano MI
Personal welcome and key exchange Directly at the apartment; our team will show to our guests everything, how to use all amenities with detailed instructions and suggest the best places in the area 😉
>> CHECK-IN ON APPOINTMENT, between 2PM AND 8PM
>> LATE and EARLY CHECK-IN: just on confirmation and availability.
No Check-in after 10PM
One of our team will come and collect the keys Directly at the apartment
>> CHECK-OUT ON APPOINTMENT BY 10 AM
>> LATE CHECK-OUT: just on confirmation and availability.
We will be flexible only if possible 🙂
**The displayed rate is standard and varies based on the season and length of stay
SHORT-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
Full furnished apartments that are ready to move in
- All bills included (water, electricity, gas, condominium and lift fees..)
A conscious and responsible use of devices, water and household equipment is highly recommended
- Wi-Fi, TV and appliance
- Equipped kitchen
- Professionally cleaned apartments, before check-in and after check-out
- Guest service and assitance before, during and after your stay
MID-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
For temporary rentals longer than 3 months
- Bills such as electricity and gas on consuption (depending on properties)
> TOURIST TAX:
3 euro per person per night – the first 14 nights – (children and young people under 18 years are exempt) + GET MORE INFO FROM THE MUNICIPALITY
> CONTRACT REGISTRATION (MID-TERM RENTALS)
For rentals longer than a month
> REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
300 euro or 500 euro – depending on the property
> Security deposits are typically refunded upon departure if the property has no damages
We invite our guests to carefully read all details about the apartment of their interest, clarifying any doubts before making the reservation.
- If the cancellation is made before 30 days prior to arrival the entire booking fee will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is made between 7 and 30 days before arrival, the entire booking fee will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made within 7 days before the arrival date, the booking fee + one night will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made on the day of arrival or during the reservation 50% of the unused nights will be retained.
We rely on a professional cleaning company that follows a precise protocol for each intervention; the company takes care of the best possible sanitisation of every room, surface and element in the property. The linen is washed and treated at high temperatures to best sanitise the fabrics.