Milano City Fancy Loft
Vacation Rental Milan: loft in Porta Romana for Short-Term Stays
This lovely vacation rental in Milan‘s Porta Romana is perfect for families, groups of friends or collegues coming for business. A cozy duplex, fully furnished, and ideally located in Milan city center near Bocconi University, IED, and the Fondazione Prada. Your comfortable loft in the heart of Milan awaits!
Take a look to our Airbnb Milan profile
Vacation rental Milan, Italy: furnished and stylish Loft to rent for short-term rent in Milan Porta Romana ~ duplex apartment 2 BD, 2 BH
WHY THIS APARTMENT?
Explore the harmonious blend of stylish interiors and an exceptional location with our vacation rental in Milan. Experience the best of both worlds, where the perfect combination creates an ideal setting for a comfortable and convenient stay. Porta Romana is a central district in Milan, vibrant and youthful, adorned with numerous bars, restaurants, and amenities.
The loft has 2 levels and accommodates up to 6 guests; it’s on the ground floor overlooking a nice and quiet courtyard (there are only few steps to reach the entrance).
ON THE GROUND FLOOR :
- a nice and comfortable living area (with double sofa bed) with open plan equipped kitchen
- 1 bedroom with a comfy double bed and a wardrobe > en-suite bathroom with shower and jacuzzi
- 1 bathroom with shower, sanitary
- laundry area
ON THE LOWER FLOOR (internal stairs):
- A spacious bedroom with two single beds, a couch, and a small dedicated studio area
Create lasting memories with your friends or family in our welcoming apartment for short-term rental in Milan, Porta Romana. Enjoy the comfort of a “home away from home” in the heart of the city.
About the neighborhood
City Fancy Loft a perfect apartment to rent for short stays in the vibrant heart of Milan!
Porta Romana is lively neighborhood, is a hub of convenience and excitement. Stroll through the area’s walkable streets teeming with restaurants, coffee shops, and food markets.
Porta Romana is a district in the city center, just a delightful 10 minutes walking along renowned streets with boutiques and famous stores for shopping and design. You can reach iconic landmarks like the Duomo Square, Alla Scala theater, Montenapoleone fashion street, museums, and much more.
This neighborhood offers a fantastic mix of locals, tourists, families, and businesses, creating an inviting atmosphere.
Immerse yourself in the true essence of Milan. IED, Bocconi University, and Fondazione Prada are all within a kilometer, easily accessible by foot.
Your Milan adventure starts here!
The public transport from this Milan apartment for short-term rental is highly convenient, with trains and buses arriving frequently.
- Just a few steps from home, you’ll find the Porta Romana or Lodi Tibb subway station M3 Yellow Line, which takes you to the Duomo Square in less than 5 minutes.
Via Adige, Milano
Personal welcome and key exchange Directly at the apartment; our team will show to our guests everything, how to use all amenities with detailed instructions and suggest the best places in the area 😉
>> CHECK-IN ON APPOINTMENT, between 2PM AND 8PM
>> LATE and EARLY CHECK-IN: just on confirmation and availability.
No Check-in after 10PM
One of our team will come and collect the keys Directly at the apartment
>> CHECK-OUT ON APPOINTMENT BY 10 AM
>> LATE CHECK-OUT: just on confirmation and availability.
We will be flexible only if possible 🙂
**The displayed rate is standard and varies based on the season and length of stay
SHORT-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
Full furnished apartments that are ready to move in
- All bills included (water, electricity, gas, condominium and lift fees..)
A conscious and responsible use of devices, water and household equipment is highly recommended
- Wi-Fi, TV and appliance
- Equipped kitchen
- Professionally cleaned apartments, before check-in and after check-out
- Guest service and assitance before, during and after your stay
MID-TERM RENTALS MILAN, ITALY
For temporary rentals longer than 3 months
- Bills such as electricity and gas on consuption (depending on properties)
> TOURIST TAX:
3 euro per person per night – the first 14 nights – (children and young people under 18 years are exempt) + GET MORE INFO FROM THE MUNICIPALITY
> CONTRACT REGISTRATION (MID-TERM RENTALS)
For rentals longer than a month
> REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
300 euro or 500 euro – depending on the property
> Security deposits are typically refunded upon departure if the property has no damages
We invite our guests to carefully read all details about the apartment of their interest, clarifying any doubts before making the reservation.
- If the cancellation is made before 14 days prior to arrival the booking fee will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is made between 14 and 7 days before arrival, the entire booking fee will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made within 7 days before the arrival date, the booking fee + one night will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made on the day of arrival or during the reservation 50% of the unused nights will be retained.
MID-TERM RENTALS : We require a 30-day notice
We rely on a professional cleaning company that follows a precise protocol for each intervention; the company takes care of the best possible sanitisation of every room, surface and element in the property. The linen is washed and treated at high temperatures to best sanitise the fabrics.