Milano Energy Flat
Enchanting 3 bedroom flat Milan – with Gym and terrace
Milano Energy Flat is a stunning three-bedroom home in Milan, located within a twelve-minute walk of the Citylife district and five minutes from the San Siro Stadium. It’s a perfect place for those looking to stay with their family for a few months in Milan. Here, you will enjoy all the home comforts you could need for a pleasant stay
This stunning flat to rent for short-term periods (or monthly rentals) offers a clean and sophisticated space that can accommodate up to 5/6 guests across three bedrooms, a spacious open-plan living area and kitchen, two bathrooms, a terrace, and a gym within the building.
The property comes with all the convenience of home automation, Wi-Fi, Smart Tv, Wine cellar (for wine enthusiasts), washer and dryer, fully equipped kitchen as well as with all the amenities essential for your short or mid-term stay.
Step outside to our well-furnished terrace, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee or evening cocktails. Keep up with your fitness routine at the complimentary gym located within the building.
Enjoy the benefits of modern living with the added touch of Italian charm. Contact us for availability and make your short-term stay in Milan truly special.
This marvellous 3 bedroom flat APARTMENT TO RENT for short periods IN MILAN, is located in a very quiet street in a residential part of the city.
CLOSE TO THE APARTMENT:
- Citylife district – It will take within a twelve-minute walk of the Citylife district known for its cutting-edge architecture and iconic skyscrapers. With a blend of luxury residences, shopping, dining, and green spaces, it offers a vibrant and modern living experience in the heart of the city.
- San Siro Stadium – Five minutes away from the legendary San Siro Stadium (you can see it from the terrace) in Milan, Italy, known worldwide for its rich history and as the home to both AC Milan and Inter Milan football clubs. It’s a hallowed ground for football enthusiasts, where unforgettable matches and moments have unfolded over the years.
- Lycée Stendhal Milano – 5 minutes walking distance from the Lycée Stendhal Milano, a prestigious French international school. It provides a top-tier education that combines French academic excellence with a diverse and multicultural environment, nurturing students to become global citizens.
- Hippodrome MIlano – The Milan Hippodrome is a renowned horse racing venue located in the city of Milan, Italy. With over a century of history, it stands as one of the most iconic horse racing destinations in Europe. The hippodrome hosts world-class racing events, providing a unique experience for equestrian enthusiasts and those seeking an exciting day outdoors.
- TUBE / SUBWAY STATION – 5 minutes walking Lilac line M5, SAN SIRO IPPODROMO
- Many buses and trams stops in the district, few minutes walking.
SERVICES – In a parallel street there are a supermarket (Carrefur), pharmacies, bars and restaurants.
Via Gozzadini, 20148, Milano, Italy
Personal welcome and key exchange Directly at the apartment; our team will show to our guests everything, how to use all amenities with detailed instructions and suggest the best places in the area 😉
>> CHECK-IN ON APPOINTMENT, between 2PM AND 8PM
>> LATE and EARLY CHECK-IN: just on confirmation and availability.
No Check-in after 10PM
One of our team will come and collect the keys Directly at the apartment
>> CHECK-OUT ON APPOINTMENT BY 10 AM
>> LATE CHECK-OUT: just on confirmation and availability.
We will be flexible only if possible 🙂
3 euro per person per night – the first 14 nights – (children and young people under 18 years are exempt) + GET MORE INFO FROM THE MUNICIPALITY
Contract Registration – For rentals longer than a month
Refundable Security Deposit:
300 euro or 500 euro – depending on the property
> Security deposits are typically refunded upon departure if the property has no damages
SHORT TERM RENTALS – Full furnished apartments that are ready to move in
- All bills included (water, electricity, gas, condominium and lift fees..)
A conscious and responsible use of devices, water and household equipment is highly recommended
- Fast Wi-Fi and TV
- Kitchen space
- Professionally cleaned apartments, before check-in and after check-out
- Guest service– contact us on our email, phone, or WhatsApp
MID STAY RENTALS – For temporary rentals longer than 3 months
- Bills such as electricity and gas on consuption (depending on properties)
We invite our guests to carefully read all details about the apartment of their interest, clarifying any doubts before making the reservation.
- If the cancellation is made before 30 days prior to arrival the entire booking fee will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is made between 7 and 30 days before arrival, the entire booking fee will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made within 7 days before the arrival date, the booking fee + one night will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made on the day of arrival or during the reservation 50% of the unused nights will be retained.
We rely on a professional cleaning company that follows a precise protocol for each intervention; the company takes care of the best possible sanitisation of every room, surface and element in the property. The linen is washed and treated at high temperatures to best sanitise the fabrics.